|Venue||Tony Ryan Academy, Citywest, 3013, lake drive, citywest business campus, Dublin 24|
|Date||Thursday, June 7th , 2018|
|Time||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
“The role of Communications in Improving Access to Medicines”
As the route to market becomes more and more complex, a strong communications strategy will form a key part of the reimbursement process. We’re delighted to have Teneo PSG on board for this masterclass, providing experts in communication strategy for the pharma industry, as well as Ava Battles, Chief Executive with Multiple Sclerosis Ireland who will give the PAG perspective, and Sandra Redmond, Head of Market Access with GSK who will share her considerable industry expertise.
This one day masterclass will be a must-attend for anyone involved in bringing a drug to market.
Topics to be incorporated:
- The Road to Reimbursement: Devising an effective communications strategy to influence access
- Influencing the influencers – the role public affairs can play in the reimbursement process
- The EU landscape and a view from Brussels on access issues and the role of communications
- Digital strategies to build advocacy and awareness
- Industry Representative: Presentation from Sandra Redmond, GSK
- The future of reimbursement and how to prepare?
- Panel discussion –How a communications strategy can assist/hinder the reimbursement process. Best practice / pitfalls / industry collaboration, health service issues. The panel will be moderated by Conor Brophy.
- PAG Perspective: Presentation by Ava Battles, MS Ireland relating her participation in the road to reimbursement
- Practical workshop on developing a carefully planned communications strategy from the outset of a drug receiving its licence through to reimbursement
This Masterclass is proudly sponsored by: