|Venue||IMI Sandyford, Sandyford, Co. Dublin|
|Date||Monday, April 30th , 2018|
|Time||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
This 2 day masterclass will be given by IMI faculty members in the IMI centre, Sandyford. This is by far the most popular of the IMI’s short courses, and we are delighted to offer it to our members at a significant discount.
The course will take place over 2 consecutive days – April 30th and May 1st, and is suitable for all individuals who, irrespective of their level, deal with financial information and are responsible for budgets. Credit control staff will also learn how to avoid bad debts.
At the end of the 2 day masterclass, attendees will have a firm grasp of the fundamentals of finance. You will have a particular understanding of:
- The skills of monitoring and conserving cashflow
- How to analyse your company’s performance
- Controlling your department finance’s more effectively
- Enhancing your decision making
- Spotting and managing financial risks
- How to communicate more effectively with your finance department
Date: 30/04/2018 - 01/05/2018