Interview advice for employers
Anne Fanthom, Managing Director, Recruitment Plus
This video will give you tips to ensure you maximise the outcome of the interview process.
- Prepare for the interview- familiarise yourself fully with the cv
- Have a detailed job description which allows evaluation of candidates’ skill set versus the job requirements and less focus on personal details. Use a rating scale.
- Focus on key competencies ie communication, attention to detail, team player.
- Key takeaways: employer preparation for interview, detailed job description, engage with candidates, key competencies identification & rating scale
How to Manage an Employee's Development
Deirdre Cullivan, HR Consultant
From this video you will learn:
- Good performance management links individual objectives to the organisation’s overall mission and goal
- Performance management must be a continuous, cyclical process
- Agreed standards for performance, behaviour and values are vital to success